How to withdraw funds to a bank account using SEPA transfer
SEPA withdrawal to a bank account is available only for European Union countries.
Withdrawal is only available in EUR.
To withdraw funds via SEPA, follow these steps:
1. Open a EUR account in your bank app.
2. Tap Details in your EUR account.
3. Go back to the Vexel app and tap EUR account.
4. Next, tap Withdraw.
5. Select the withdrawal method by taping Bank transfer then SEPA.
6. Then specify the withdrawal amount and the beneficiary’s details.
7. Make sure that the entered Recipient data is correct, because if you enter the details incorrectly, the payment will be rejected, and the funds will be returned to your Vexel balance after a while.
8. Go back to your bank app, copy the Beneficiary field content and paste it into the “Full name” field in the Vexel app. Similarly, copy and paste the details in the appropriate fields.
User details specified during Vexel platform verification must match the beneficiary details in the beneficiary’s bank
Fill the details using English letters only. To avoid mistakes, it is recommended to copy the details from your bank app and paste them in the Vexel app.
9. After you have carefully reviewed the details and ensured that they are correct, tap Withdraw funds.
The transaction will be executed within three business days and the funds will be credited to your bank account.