How to withdraw funds from an account to a card issued by a Russian bank
Minimum withdrawal amount is RUB 1000.
Withdrawal limit per transaction is RUB 75,000.
Daily withdrawal limit per card is RUB 300,000.
Monthly withdrawal limit per card is RUB 600,000.
To withdraw funds, follow these steps:
1. Select the account from which you want to withdraw funds.
2. Tap Withdraw.
3. In the Bank cards section tap the icon.
4. Enter the amount to withdraw to the card.
Review the withdrawal fee which is deducted from the total withdrawal amount. To review the withdrawal limits and terms tap Limits.
5. In the Recipient data section, enter the card number to which you want to withdraw funds:
6. Tap Withdraw.
7. Review all the entered recipient data and confirm withdrawal.
After that, your withdrawal will be executed. You can view the transaction status in the History section.
Typically bank card withdrawal takes 30 minutes, but sometimes it can take up to 24 hours.