How do I hide accounts you don’t use?
To hide an account in the Vexel mobile app, you need to turn the phone screen down. The account balance will then be hidden. To show the account balance on the screen, you need to turn the phone screen down again.
To hide an account on Vexel, you need to:
1. Select the account you want to hide
2. Click the “Three Dots” to the right of the account
Hidden accounts will be displayed at the bottom, if you want your account to be visible, you need to:
1. Go to the “Hidden Accounts” section
2. Select the account you want
3. Click the “three dots” on the right side of the account, then your account will be visible on the screen