Your privacy is important to us, and so is being transparent about how we collect, use, and share personal data and other information about you in compliance with the applicable regulations of the European Union and Republic of Ireland regarding the processing of personal data, including in particular the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of personal data (the“General Data Protection Regulation” or “GDPR”).
- WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
- HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- HOW WE SHARE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- HOW WE STORE AND SECURE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- HOW TO ACCESS AND CONTROL YOUR INFORMATION
- OTHER IMPORTANT PRIVACY INFORMATION
Your choices include:
- how you can object to certain uses of information about you and
- how you can access and update certain information about you.
Data controller/processor of personal data
Name: Vexel LP
Registration code: LP2165
Address: office 29, Clifton House, Fitzwilliam Street Lower, Dublin 2, Republic of Ireland
Contact: [email protected]
1. What information we collect about you
We collect certain personal data as defined in the GDPR of clients, business contacts (including the personnel of clients, prospects and partners) and other Website users, as described below:
Information you provide to us:
We collect information about you when you input it into the Website or in the services provided through Website or otherwise provide it directly to us.
Account and profile information:
We collect information about you, such as user names and passwords, when you register for an account, create or modify your profile, set preferences, sign-in through the Websites. We keep track of your preferences when you select settings within the Website. Personal details: full name, personal identification code, date and place of birth, place of residence, address, identity document data or copies, sphere of activity, provided selfie photos, legal documents, due diligence data and other information necessary to provide services for you.
We collect information such as email and phone when you access the user zone or the customer platform through the Website.
Information about transactions:
We collect details of transactions made through the Website.
We collect information received during the communication between you and Vexel through customer support (e-mails, calls, requests through Website).
Information we collect automatically when you use the Websites:
We collect information about you when you use, browse take certain actions on our Website.
We collect information about standard information from your web browser (such as browser type and browser language) and your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address Services.
Cookies and other tracking technologies:
Other data not listed in this document, which is generated as a result of using our Website or services.
2. How we use the information we collect
How we use the information we collect depends in part on which services you use, how you use them, and any preferences you have communicated to us.We collect and process information about you only where such processing is lawful under the GDPR and other applicable EU and national laws. The legal basis for the processing of your data depends on the services you use and how you use them. This means that we collect and process your information only where:
- You give us consent to do so for a specific purpose;
- The processing satisfies a legitimate interest as defined in the GDPR (which is not overridden by your data protection rights or interests) to improve our services, to market and promote our products and services, or to protect our legal right sand interests;
- We need to process your data to comply with a legal obligation; or
- The processing of your data is necessary to enable us to take certain necessary steps at your request prior to entering into a contract or for the performance of a contract and agreements with you. Below are the specific purposes for which we use the information we collect about you, either with your consent or based on the legitimate interest described above, as applicable:
- To provide the services and personalize your experience on the Website: We use information about you to provide the services to you, including, authenticate you when you log in, provide customer support, and access to information about your transactions and account details.
- To improve our services: We are always looking for ways to make our services smarter, faster, secure, integrated and useful to you. We use collective learnings about how people interact with our websites, to identify trends, usage, activity patterns and areas for integration and improvement of the Website. We also test and analyse certain new features with some users before rolling the feature out to all users.
- ]To communicate with you about the services: We use your contact information to send communications via email and within the services, including responding to your comments, questions and requests for information, and sending you technical notices, updates, and administrative messages. If you object to the processing of your personal data, we might not be able to fulfil your requests or to inform you about changes regarding the services.
- To market, promote, and drive engagement with the Services:We use your contact information to send communications that may be of specific interest to you. These communications are aimed at driving engagement and maximizing the value of our services for our clients, prospects and business partners, including information about new features, survey requests, news, and events we think may be of interest. We communicate with you about new product offers.
- Customer services: We use your information to resolve issues you encounter, to respond to your requests for assistance, to analyse log files, to enhance your user experience and to improve the services.
- To protect our legitimate business interests and legal rights: Where required by law or where we believe it is necessary to protect our legal rights, interests and the interests of others, we use information about you in connection with legal claims, compliance, regulatory, and audit functions
3. How we share information we collect
We are not in the business of selling information about you and we will not sell your information with advertisers or other third parties for commercial purposes.
Only the relevant personnel of Vexel who needs to be given access to the information for the purposes mentioned above will be given access to your information.
International transfers of information we collect:
The information that we collect is stored in the Republic of Ireland. For the purpose of the services, we may share your information with other offices of Vexel located outside the European Union, including in countries that may not have equivalent privacy and data protection laws to E.U. regulations on data protection. In this case, we process your information in accordance with standard contractual clauses on data protection, whose terms have been approved by the European Commission, to safeguard the transfer of information we collect from the European Economic Area. We can provide further information upon request (see 'Contact us' below).
Links to Third-Party sites:
Compliance with enforcement requests and applicable laws; enforcement of our rights:
In exceptional circumstances, we may share information about you with a third party if we believe that sharing is reasonably necessary to:
- comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request,
- enforce our agreements, policies and terms of service,
- protect the security or integrity of our products and services,
- protect Vexel, our customers or the public from harm or illegal activities.
4. How we store and secure information we collect
Vexel is committed to the protection of the personal data that you have provided us with in order to preserve their confidentiality and prevent any unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of your personal data.
➢Information storage and security:
How long we keep information:
How long we keep information we collect about you depends on the type of information, as described in further detail below. After such time, we will either delete or anonymize your information or, if this is not possible (for example, because the information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your information from any further use until deletion is possible.By default we store your information 7 years after your account is closed.
We retain your account information until you delete your account. We also retain some of your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, to enforce our agreements, to support business operations and to continue to develop and improve our services.
Information you share on the services/transactions:
If your account is deactivated or disabled, some of your information, information about transactions and the content you have provided will remain to allow us to fulfil the obligations arisen from the contracts/ agreements and your team members or other users in your organisation to make full use of the services.
5. How to access and control your information
You have certain choices available to you when it comes to your information. Below is a summary of those choices, how to exercise them and any limitations. We will respond to requests about this within a reasonable timeframe.
Control of your information and withdrawal of your consent
Here are the choices you have to control your information or where you want to withdraw your consent to the processing of your information:
Opt-out of communications:
You may opt out of receiving communications from us about news, events and product and services by using the unsubscribe link within each email.Even after you opt out from receiving these messages from us, you will continue to receive operational messages from us regarding our services.
Withdrawal for processing personal data:
The consent for the processing of the personal data can be withdrawn at any time, by sending an email with request to delete personal data to [email protected]. Please note that, in this case your account may be closed as Vexel needs to collect and process personal data in order to provide services to you.
6. Other important privacy information
Last Update: 14 January 2021.
Vexel LP reg. code: LP2165, office 29, Clifton House, Fitzwilliam Street Lower, Dublin 2, Republic of Ireland